We advise and support you in all matters concerning inheritance law – from the distribution of an estate to the last will and testament
We are proven specialists in inheritance law and estate planning, acknowledged in an article that appeared in the Swiss magazine, BILANZ where our firm was declared one of the top Swiss law firms in this field. As a certified Swiss specialist lawyer (SAV), Daniel Grunder is one of the very few specialists in this field in Switzerland.
Private individuals and companies can obtain legal advice on estate distribution, inheritance contracts, estate planning, succession planning, last will and testaments and execution of the provisions of wills. In addition to consultation, we draft the relevant contracts and documents for you and represent you in court cases. As a notary public, we also provide authentications of marriage and inheritance contracts, as well as last will and testaments.
- Last Will and Testament
- Inheritance contracts
- Power of attorney / living wills / Later Life Planning
- Marriage contracts
- Cohabitation contracts
- Company succession planning / succession planning
Estate distribution and estate administration
- Executors of wills
- Distribution of estate contracts
- Executors of estate distribution
- Administration of estates
- Representative of heirs
- Representation before all Swiss courts in court cases related to inheritance
- Claims for the distribution of the estate
- Claims to invalidate last will and testaments or inheritance contracts as well as statutory inheritance portion claims (reduction claims)
- Bequest lawsuits
- Undertaking the role of guardian in inheritance cases
Personal and dedicated service!
Lawyer and Notary
Certified Swiss Inheritance Law specialist lawyer (SAV)
I am pleased to welcome you in person.